Since 1984, Data Graphics has been building our reputation as the best custom asset tag printer in the nation. This is because we combine the highest quality, affordable asset labels, with fast, helpful service, and with the versatility to best meet your specific custom asset tag/label needs. Every asset tag/label job is a special custom project, and your project deserves to be treated that way. Before you order asset tags, please call our helpful staff of experts to answer any questions you may have and help you come up with the best options for your custom asset labels. Or you can read on, and discover:
- The Basics of Asset Inventory Labels
- Why Choose Data Graphics for Your Industrial Asset Tags, Custom Asset Labels, and Variable Information Asset Tagging?
- Common Applications for Custom Asset Tags, Custom Asset Inventory Labels and Stickers
- Custom Asset Tags: Metal Photo is The Highest Quality Solution to Your Most Demanding Asset Tagging Needs
- CNC Engraved Custom Asset Tags: Metal, Boldly Printed, Durable Asset Tags, Custom Designed
- Laser Etched Industrial Asset Tags: Custom Solutions Combining Variable Data Asset Tagging with Durable Asset Tags
- Digitally Printed, Asset Stickers: Variable Data Capabilities, Affordable Asset Labels
- Hot Stamped Asset Stickers: Affordable Asset Labels with Serialization/UIDs
- Flexo Roll Label Custom Asset Tag Stickers: For Large Runs, the Most Affordable, Asset Labels
Why Choose Data Graphics?
Why Choose Data Graphics for Your Industrial Asset Tags, Custom Asset Labels, and Variable Information Asset Tagging?
Award Winning Quality: The one thing that most sets us apart as the best custom asset tag printer is quality. We are proud to be perhaps the most highly decorated asset label printer in the nation. We are the first Metalphoto® Certified asset tag printer in the Southeast, and one of only eight in the world (at the time of publication). We are also the rare custom asset tag printer who is certified as UL, RoHS ISO9001: 2008, AS9100 and ITAR compliant. Every working day we manufacture asset inventory labels that meet UL 969 and PGDQ2 standards. Our work faces the highest levels of scrutiny from the US military, NASA and OEM manufacturers. Our inventory asset standards are so high that more than four out of five customers repeat order with us. Moreover, we average 99% approved order rates.
- Speedy Delivery: We just might be the asset label printer in the nation. Call 800-639-4316 to see for yourself just how fast our process is. We are the industry leader in custom asset tag printing, with turn-around times of just 2-10 working days. We offer expedited custom asset tag printing when necessary. We hit our delivery deadlines for asset inventory labels. Period. In fact, more than 60% of our barcoded inventory asset tags, custom serialized inventory labels, and logo asset stickers and are shipped ahead of time.
Versatile Custom Asset Tag Printer: Data Graphics is an incredible versatile asset label printer. We can provide any type of custom asset tags, metal photo, engraved, laser etched, hot stamped, digitally printed or screen printed inventory labels. Our helpful staff of asset tagging experts is happy to help you divine the best asset inventory solutions.
- Service Comes Standard with Our Asset Inventory Labels: You’ll never find a custom asset tag printer you enjoy working with more than Data Graphics. Our personalized service makes it quick and easy to order asset tags. Having one experienced, dedicated point of contact creates an error-free order. Asset tags can require a little decision making. Our helpful, friendly, knowledgeable staff has literally hundreds of years of collective experience to help guide your decisions. Moreover, with that much experience, we can solve your asset inventory problems. We do what it takes to find the right methodology, adhesive and material to give you the most effective, affordable asset labels.
Asset Inventory Security and Confidentiality: Data Graphics is an ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations Compliant) Registered asset label printer. We adhere to the highest standards of security and confidentiality for any of your asset inventory requirements.
- Why the Goldilocks Factor Applies to a Custom Asset Tag Printer: We are neither too large, nor too small, but just the right size for your asset inventory needs. We are large enough to have wide ranging asset tagging capabilities, yet small enough to give you the personal service and attention to detail you deserve. We are the asset label printer that has the great mix of the latest and greatest machines. We can handle any scannable inventory asset tags, custom serialized labels, or logo asset stickers. We do our own in-house fabrication, so there are no delays in cutting your custom asset labels. We have redundant machines, so a glitch with one press will not delay your inventory asset order. Asset tags, custom nameplates, and UIDs are not our focus, however. Our clients are. In spite of our advanced asset tagging capabilities, we are still small enough that we value each client. Your success is important to us. We want to be your asset label printer for life. You won’t find an asset tag printer as committed to your success as Data Graphics.
Getting Your Asset Stickers Right the First Time: Our Custom asset labels have 100% inspection rates. That’s right — we examine every single one of your custom asset labels. Most asset tagging competitors only inspect random samples. We understand you need your asset tag labels done right and done on time.
- The Trusted Asset Label Printer: We’ve worked hard to build a reputation as the nation’s top custom asset tag printer. Our happy clients read like a “Who’s Who” of Fortune 1000 manufacturers, including Boeing, GE, Lockheed-Martin, the US military and even NASA. Read their endorsements. Our big-name clients refuse to trust their brand to a lower quality asset label printer. Each of the thousands of serialized custom asset tags, custom asset labels with barcodes, and logo asset stickers we create is manufactured to the same high standards as if it were going on a fighter jet or nuclear submarine. We won’t risk our reputation on anything less than the best asset tagging.
The Basics of Asset Inventory Labels
There are essentially 4 questions that need to be answered in order to make you the best custom asset labels:
1. What demands are placed on your asset stickers? We have placed durable asset tags, custom designed for the US government, on tanks in the desert, battleships in the ocean, and the International Space Station. A properly prepared inventory asset can withstand the harshest of elements. But this only works if we know the abuse your custom asset tag labels are expected to take and the desired life expectancy of your asset tag labels. For the most rugged custom asset tags, metal photo printing, laser etching, or engraving are the clear choices.
2. What information is conveyed on your inventory asset tagging? What size does it need to be? Is company identification/ a logo enough? Does each asset label need a UID or serial number? Must your asset tagging have scannable information, such as barcodes or QR codes? For variable data printing that you can scan, you have four choices for custom asset tags – metal photo, laser etching, hot stamping, and digital printing.
3. What material(s) will the asset inventory labels be applied to? This can effect both the substrate and the adhesive we choose for your asset tagging. Metal photo aluminum, anodized aluminum, and thicker plastics can all be fabricated for screw, bolt or rivet assembly.
4. What substrate (material) would you like your custom asset tag labels made of? This is often determined by the answering the first three questions, but not always. Common materials for asset tagging labels include:
- Photosensitive anodized aluminum specifically designed for custom asset tags (metal photo substrate).
- Colored anodized aluminum designed specifically designed for custom asset tags (metal substrate with a one-color anodized topcoat, used in laser etching and engraving)
- Standard anodized aluminum for inventory asset tags/labels (used in laser etching and engraving)
- Polycarbonate for asset inventory labels (such as Lexan, used in roll label and digital printing.)
- Polyester for asset inventory labels (such as Mylar, used in roll label and digital printing)
- Vinyl for asset inventory labels (used in roll label printing and digital printing)
- Metallic foil for serialized asset stickers (hot stamping only)
Asset inventory labels made from these materials are matched with the printing technique and adhesives that best suit your specific project.
For over a quarter of a century, customers have turned to us to make their rugged asset custom asset labels. Labels that can’t withstand harsh elements may quickly become illegible or even detach. Data Graphics understands that neither of these results are acceptable and has become an industry leader by designing asset inventory labels that hold up to incredible abuse. We know that if our inventory labels become illegible, or can no longer scan, or they melt, or chip, or tear off, they become completely useless to you. We want to be your life-long asset label printer, so we specialize in producing the highest quality custom asset labels, which withstand whatever you can throw at them. Our 25,000 square foot production facility in Central Florida is equipped with state of the art inventory asset printing equipment. We have a number of ways to meet your asset inventory needs. Again, don’t order asset tags, custom labels, or IUIDs before giving our friendly, helpful staff a chance to discuss the specifics of your job, and devise the best custom asset tagging solution for you.
Common Applications for Custom Asset Tags, Custom Asset Inventory Labels and Stickers
We are recognized as perhaps the nation’s finest custom asset tag printer, serving and supplying customers with custom asset tag labels in many industries, including the following:
- Variable Information custom asset tag labels
- Linear and 2D data matrix inventory asset tags/labels
- Bar code inventory asset tags/labels
- UID and IUID custom asset tag stickers
- US Navy and US Coast Guard inventory asset tags/labels
- Bio-medical equipment inventory asset tags/labels
- USAF inventory asset tagging
- Industrial asset tags/custom information plates
- Aerospace asset tags labels
- Product asset tag stickers
- OEM custom asset tags/metal plates
- Custom asset labels for machines
- Vehicle asset stickers
- Merchandize asset stickers
- Affordable asset labels for tracking IT hardware
- Marine and oceanic asset inventory labels
- Telecommunications asset tags/custom IUIDs
- Durable asset tags/labels ordered for the US Army
- Transportation asset label
- Indoor & outdoor asset label
- Furniture and workstation asset tagging
- Bank and ATM asset stickers
- International Space Station asset tag label
- Any other high-stress asset tag label needs
As you can see, we have a proven track record as an asset label printer across just about any industry. We would welcome the chance to earn your business and become your lifelong custom asset tag printer.
Custom Asset Tags: Metal Photo is The Highest Quality Solution to Your Most Demanding Asset Tagging Needs
Advantages of Metal Photo Custom Asset Tags
- Custom Variable Data – Metal photo can create barcodes, IUID’s, QR codes, and sequential serial numbers in your asset tagging. This is an extremely versatile custom asset tagging methodology.
- japanesemomjooemp4japanesemomjooemp4,欧美高清vivoesond18网站欧美高清vivoesond18网站,男生和女生那个对那个为什么会叫视频男生和女生那个对那个为什么会叫视频Durability – Metal photo quite simply creates the most durable asset tags/labels. Because the image is photo-developed on anodized aluminum beneath a protective anodic layer, it is able to withstand abrasion, acid corrosion, salt spray, fungus, stains, UV exposure, solvents, chemicals and the most extreme environments (-65 degrees C to 125 degrees C). GPI has declared metal photo inventory labels the most durable ever manufactured. The Naval Surface Warfare Center conducted tests on several UID materials and gave the highest score environmental survivability score to metal photo custom asset labels. Engraved or etched anodized aluminum expose raw aluminum, beneath the anodization. This is susceptible to corrosion, chemical breakdown and accumulated debris, which can effect legibility. Metal photo asset stickers detailing remain sharp, and clean with virtually no image degradation over years on your custom asset tags. Metal photo labels can still be read and even scanned decades after printing.
- Photo Quality – This methodology creates the highest graphic resolution possible on metal substrate, creating photo quality graphics, pictures, codes, and text images onto photosensitive anodized aluminum. This is also particularly useful where label space is limited, and fine, detailed printing is necessary.
- Certifications – Because of its impressive features, this methodology can create the most widely certified custom asset tags. Metal photo asset inventory labels are compliant with a wide range of standards, including UL969, MIL-STD 130 n, ASTM B209-10, and PCCU2.
Limitations of Metal Photo Custom Asset Tags
- Color – The methodology resembles “black and white” photo-developing. While the substrate comes in a few colors and finishes, the “print” is always black for any metal photo custom asset tags. Metal photo can be screen printed once the anodic layer has been sealed, but that printing is surface level and not as rugged. You cannot print full-color asset stickers with this methodology.
- Cost – Of the standard substrates we used for custom asset tags, metal photo substrate are decidedly the most expensive. While this is generally a great long-term investment, since asset stickers may never need to be replaced, these aren’t the most affordable asset labels.
CNC Engraved Industrial Asset Tags: Metal, Boldly Printed, Durable Asset Tags, Custom Designed
Advantages of an Engraved Inventory Asset Tag Labels
- Durability – Engraving creates a bold, deep cut into sturdy anodized aluminum. Because of the boldness of the cut, an inventory asset tag label is typically legible in spite of dirt, grime and the elements, making them usually easier to read than laser etched labels. Anodized aluminum asset inventory labels typically hold up very well to the elements, chemicals and solvents. However, the engraving itself does expose the metal beneath the anodized layer, which makes it less durable than metal photo inventory labels.
- Serialization – Because our CNC machine is a digital engraver, we are able to create serialized or sequential asset stickers.
Limitations of an Engraved Inventory Asset Tag Labels
- Color – Full color asset inventory label printing is obviously not possible with engraving. However, the anodized aluminum does come in a handful of colors and finishes. Engraving through the colored finish to reveal the raw aluminum beneath can make the writing on each inventory asset tag label significantly more pronounced.
- Fine Detail – The level of detail possible on a CNC is limited by the width of the bit. As such, for fine details and barcodes/QR codes on your custom asset tags, metal photo and laser etching are more appropriate options.
Laser Etched Industrial Asset Tags: Custom Solutions Combining Variable Data Asset Tagging with Durable Asset Tags
Advantages of Laser Etched Inventory Asset Tags
- Custom Variable Data – Laser etching can create barcodes, IUID’s, QR codes, and sequential serial numbers in your asset tag labels. Detail as fine as .005 mm is possible with our digital laser etcher. This is an extremely versatile asset tagging methodology.
- Durability – Laser etching burns shallow, narrow slices through the surface of anodized aluminum. Since this is narrower and shallower than engraved custom asset labels, it can be slightly less legible. Anodized aluminum asset inventory labels typically hold up extremely well to the elements, chemicals and solvents. However, the laser etching itself exposes the metal beneath the anodized layer, making it less durable than metal photo custom asset labels.
Limitations of Laser Etched Inventory Asset Tags/Labels
- Color – Full color asset inventory label printing is not possible with etching. The anodized aluminum, however, does come in a handful of colors and finishes. The contrast between the raw, etched aluminum and the colored surface on each inventory asset tag label can make the image more pronounced.
Digitally Printed, Asset Stickers: Incredible Versatility, Affordable Asset Labels
Advantages of Digitally Printed Custom Asset Tag Stickers
- Photo Quality – Digitally printed asset inventory labels can print digital photo quality images, complete with gradation and color fade. It is possible to create full-color asset stickers on our digital asset label printer.
Versatility/Variable Data – This is the most versatile asset tagging methodology, able to reproduce almost any image you want using the full spectrum of CMYK colors. We are able to print on a wide variety of substrate. Digital printing can create asset trackingjapanesemomjooemp4japanesemomjooemp4,欧美高清vivoesond18网站欧美高清vivoesond18网站,男生和女生那个对那个为什么会叫视频男生和女生那个对那个为什么会叫视频 with barcodes, IUID’s, QR codes, and sequential serial numbers.
- Affordability – Depending on the substrate you choose, this methodology has the potential to print the most affordable asset labels
Limitations of Digitally Printed Custom Asset Tag Stickers
- Durability – No matter what the choice of substrate material, digital printing cannot match metal photo, engraving or laser etching as a durable asset tag label.
Hot Stamped Asset Stickers: Affordable Asset Labels with Serialization/UIDs
Advantages of Hot Stamped Custom Asset Labels
- Variable Data – Hot stamping can create barcodes, IUID’s, QR codes, and sequential serial numbers in your asset tag labels. Relatively fine detail is practical.
- Versatility – Asset stickers can be hot stamped into a wide variety of materials including vinyl, foil, paper, polyesters like Mylar, polycarbonates like Lexan, etc.
- Affordability – If variable data is required, hot stamping is a good choice for affordable asset labels.
- Convenience – Hot stamped asset stickers are very convenient, as the asset stickers typically come in roll label form. japanesemomjooemp4japanesemomjooemp4,欧美高清vivoesond18网站欧美高清vivoesond18网站,男生和女生那个对那个为什么会叫视频男生和女生那个对那个为什么会叫视频
Limitations of Hot Stamped Custom Asset Labels
- Durability – Foil asset stickers are simply not designed to endure extensive abuse. For durable asset tags/labels, laser etched, engraved, or metal photo custom asset labels are superior choices.
- Color – Substrate material comes in a wide variety of colors, but printing is limited to 2 colors.
Image Quality – Fine detail, fade and photo quality images are not possible on hot stamped asset stickers
Flexo Roll Label Custom Asset Tag Stickers: For Large Runs, the Most Affordable, Asset Labels
Advantages of Roll Label Asset Stickers
- Affordability – For large run projects, roll labels are the most affordable asset labels.
- Color – While roll label asset stickers are limited to 4-color printing, colors can be custom mixed for a perfect match. Flexo printing creates the most vivid colors for your asset stickers of any methodology.
Limitations of Roll Label Asset Stickers
- Limited Information – Flexo roll label printing is primarily used for asset tagging in terms of ownership or in creating affixing your company logo on a product. It is impossible to create asset stickers with serialization, barcodes, QR codes, etc. using this methodology.
- Fine Detail – Fine details and picture quality printing on your asset stickers is impossible with Flexo roll labels.
- Durability – Though it is possible to put a protective over-laminate on your asset stickers, by no means does that create durable asset tags/labels. For rugged custom asset tags, metal photo, engraving and laser etching are more appropriate methodologies.
There are several reasons that we have been trusted by so many of the nation’s leading businesses for all of the asset tagging needs – speed, versatility, problem solving and simply being the highest quality asset tag printer. We can offer our customers special expedited service on their orders of nearly indestructible inventory asset tags, custom asset labels with Bar codes or QR codes, or logo imprinted asset stickers. Don’t order asset tags without first contacting one of our helpful and knowledgeable customer service professionals. Call us at 800-639-4316 for a fast, free quote on your variable data asset labels and custom asset tags and discover for yourself the Data Graphics Difference.